Ads Vertis



  Metabo 623689000 Jig Saw Table

Metabo 623689000 Jig Saw Table

Monday, December 12, 2011

Build the Ultimate Rocking Horse Using Rocking Horse Plans

Build the Ultimate Rocking Horse Using Rocking Horse Plans


Using decent rocking horse plans to build a rocking horse was one of the best wood working projects I ever worked on. It brought me sheer pleasure to see the look on my kids faces when I presented the completed wood working project. It is just one of those moMents you will never forget.

The whole experience of building the rocking horse reminded me of my younger days (not that I am that old), when I delighted myself in the joy of riding my rocking horse. The one minute I imagined myself being a cowboy riding the Wild West and the next minute I pictured my myself chasing some bad guys through a dark forest. Anyway, I wanted my kids to have that same joy and decided to build one using a decent set of plans. Using the wood working plans really made it simple and enjoyable. What's great, you do not have to be a carpenter to build a good looking one, you can be a novice and will still be able to do a great Job.

If you want a ballpark figure in terms of the project costs, you can expect to spend anywhere from ten to thirty Dollars, depending on the size of course. The basic tool requireMent is a table saw, a jig saw, a sander and a hand drill. Having these basic tools together with your woodworking plans will make this wood working project a walk in the park. Depending on the quality of your wood working plans; it should highlight the type of wood and accessories necessary for the project to be successful.

The basic process looks something like this: Using your plans decide on which scale to build; I recomMend going bigger so your kids get more "wear" from it. Use your basic wood working tools to shape and cut the wood down to size. Then assemble according to the instructions on your plans. And forget to have FUN!




No comments:

Post a Comment